Christian Colombier began his career as special adviser to the French Embassy of South Korea for industrial cooperation projects.
He then cofounded BCF AVOCATS law firm in 1984, with the objective of assisting his clients in their industrial development, especially in the Asia zone.
Appointed French Foreign Trade Advisor, he is now a Rhône-Alpes representative for the Asian Board of the National Comity of the Foreign Trade Advisors of France.
Christian Colombier developed a multi-displicinary practice, by accompanying his clients from contract negotiations, implantations and projects of international expansion, to their commercial litigation cases.
He has a recognized expertise in industrial litigation (metallurgy, plasturgy, aeronautic, distribution), as well as in the fields of transport and distribution.
- Lawyer, Lyon Bar, 1977
- Master’s degree in Business Law (DEA), Lyon III University, 1977
- Professional Lawyer’s Certificate (CAPA), 1976
- Commercial, business and competition Law
- International Law and law of the European Union
- Founding member of the EEIG EURAVOCAT GROUP
- Senior Lecturer at the EM LYON Business School
- Lecturer at the EML Geneva Business School
- Member of the International Commission of the Lyon Bar
- Member of the European Association of Lawyers
- Member of World Trade Center
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the LYINC